- Clean Cookstoves Contract
- World Environment Day 2015 Preparation
- Importance of Tree Planting
- #WomenCookstoves - Minister of Environment
- Making the State Accountable
Follow The Money - #womencookstoves
Channels TV Report - #Womencookstoves contract
World Environment Day 2015
Importance of Tree Planting - World Environment Day 2015
Interview with Minister of Environment on #womencookstoves
CODE's M&E expert Oludotun Babyemi discusses how Follow The Money empowers Local Communities at Stanford's CDDRL; 2015
LATEST NEWS (AND) EVENTS
The Border Town, Casted Away in the Sahara Desert – Jeke!Have you wondered how communities in the Sahara get water? to use for personal purposes, and their livestock? To be candid, it can be a whole tussle, and frustration. But with recent innovations in Wind and Solar Energy, it should be a thing of the pass, but in Jeke, a border town with...
#Kadandani – Thriving on the heels of economical trees, threatened by unfulfilled promises!How does doing a community outreach in a state where a suicide bomber just killed so many lives sounds like? Yes we were in Kano, when the tragedy struck, but many times this would not distract us like someone said during our radio engagement “I think the Follow The Money team are a...
Formed in 2010, Connected Development [CODE] is a non government organization [NGO] whose mission is to improve access to information and empower local communities in Africa. We strengthen local communities by creating platforms for dialogue, enabling informed debate, and building capacities of marginalized communities which ensured social and economic progress while promoting transparency and accountability.
At CODE, we:
- Ensure people’s access to information through various technologies.
- Share innovative approaches to information exchange through experimentation, research, and technology.
- Develop innovative platforms for coverage of social, environmental, and governance issues.
- Advance the adoption and implementation of international development laws and policies.
- Provide training and support to youth interested in engaging innovative ideas to improve the development index of their society.
CODE provides marginalized and vulnerable communities with resources to amplify their voices with independence and integrity, while providing the communities with information that ushers social and economic progress.