- Connecting Communities & Govt Agencies
- Clean Cookstoves Contract
- World Environment Day 2015 Preparation
- Importance of Tree Planting
- #WomenCookstoves - Minister of Environment
Oludotun Babayemi - ICCM 2013
Follow The Money - #womencookstoves
Channels TV Report - #Womencookstoves contract
World Environment Day 2015
Importance of Tree Planting - World Environment Day 2015
Interview with Minister of Environment on #womencookstoves
LATEST NEWS (AND) EVENTS
When Agents of State become Kleptocratic, Women are denied of Alternatives!An extract from the foreward of our new Follow The Money report on the activation – #WomenCookstoves “Even the most well intended and well thought out policies may not have an impact if they are not implemented properly. Unfortunately, the gap between intention and implementation can be quite wide. The many failings of...
We Will Like to Follow your Money but…This might be a good read for you, if you are planning to “activate” or partner with us! In the last three years, since Follow The Money (FTM) started, we have had questions around what kind of money do we “follow” or track, and how can we approach your team to initiate a...
Formed in 2010, Connected Development [CODE] is a non government organization [NGO] whose mission is to improve access to information and empower local communities in Africa. We strengthen local communities by creating platforms for dialogue, enabling informed debate, and building capacities of marginalized communities which ensured social and economic progress while promoting transparency and accountability.
At CODE, we:
- Ensure people’s access to information through various technologies.
- Share innovative approaches to information exchange through experimentation, research, and technology.
- Develop innovative platforms for coverage of social, environmental, and governance issues.
- Advance the adoption and implementation of international development laws and policies.
- Provide training and support to youth interested in engaging innovative ideas to improve the development index of their society.
CODE provides marginalized and vulnerable communities with resources to amplify their voices with independence and integrity, while providing the communities with information that ushers social and economic progress.