- Clean Cookstoves Contract
- #WomenCookstoves - Minister of Environment
- Making the State Accountable
- The State of Climate Change Reportage in Nigeria
- Implementing the SDGs in an Accountable Manner
- Citizen empowerment: giving a voice to the voiceless
Follow The Money - #womencookstoves
Channels TV Report - #Womencookstoves contract
Interview with Minister of Environment on #womencookstoves
CODE's M&E expert Oludotun Babyemi discusses how Follow The Money empowers Local Communities at Stanford's CDDRL; 2015
CODE's Chief Executive, Hamzat Lawal gives insight on Media Coverage of Climate Matters in Nigeria
Team lead, Connected Development, Hamzy, shares insights on how #SDGimplementation can be done in a transparent and accountable manner
Dr. Loren Treisman, Executive at Indigo Trust explains how tech can empower local communities at ODI 2015
LATEST NEWS (AND) EVENTS
If 10,000 Primary Health Centres are provided …If the Minister of Health, Professor Isaac Adewole, and his Ministry complete the building and upgrading of at least 10,000 Primary Health Care Centres [PHCs] across the entire 774 local government areas of Nigeria in the next one year, millions of Nigerians living in communities will reduce approaching secondary and tertiary health institutions...
Where Techies Come Together to Promote Peace: The Tech Camp in NiameyOver 65 participants: religious leaders and young people, from across the Niger and the Sahel met in Niamey to participate in the first TechCamp Program of the International Information of the State Department, in partnership with the National Youth Council, focused on the fight against violent extremism. The two-day workshop included a fully...
Formed in 2010, Connected Development [CODE] is a non government organization [NGO] whose mission is to improve access to information and empower local communities in Africa. We strengthen local communities by creating platforms for dialogue, enabling informed debate, and building capacities of marginalized communities which ensured social and economic progress while promoting transparency and accountability.
At CODE, we:
- Ensure people’s access to information through various technologies.
- Share innovative approaches to information exchange through experimentation, research, and technology.
- Develop innovative platforms for coverage of social, environmental, and governance issues.
- Advance the adoption and implementation of international development laws and policies.
- Provide training and support to youth interested in engaging innovative ideas to improve the development index of their society.
CODE provides marginalized and vulnerable communities with resources to amplify their voices with independence and integrity, while providing the communities with information that ushers social and economic progress.